[Rhodes22-list] Katrina Update

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 04:39:05 EST 2007

Dave,

Your post is typical word twisting and nothing less than what I've come to
expect.  Deficit spending to fight a war AND a recession is garden variety
Keynesian economics.  Look at the economic numbers, it worked! Increasing
spending on domestic entitlement programs is not being fiscally responsible
and there it where I differ with the current administration.  Nothing new or
different in that position.  Keep this in mind, it is the Congress that
authorizes the spending.  Let's see what this one does.

Now excuse me while I leave for the Gulf this morning and actually do some
good instead of bitch about how someone else using some other persons money
is supposed to make things happen.

Brad