[Rhodes22-list] Winter morning.

Jim White lemenagerie22 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 09:12:35 EST 2007

It's another crappy dreary day at latitude 26. We've had nothing but rain, wind and cold for what seems like a month. And to top it off, two weeks ago I had to have an emergency appendectomy....oh well, I didn't need that stupid thing anyhow. I did manage to hitch a ride last Saturday aboard a friends Morgan Out-Island 28, were I broke my post surgical abstinence and partook of just the most minor dram of Flor de Cana though....and yes, it was good ;-)

  Could you send me that photo back channel? Our overly protective County web-firewall won't let me access it. Damn gestapo.

  Get out there and sail Rummy!
  Cheers.
  jw

R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:
  It's a gorgeous winter morning in SC.

Rummy
Name: IMG_4924.JPG Type: image/jpeg Size: 1898244 bytes Desc: not available