[Rhodes22-list] Winter morning.

Slim stevenalm at comcast.net
Thu Feb 1 16:38:43 EST 2007

Rummy,

We don't have much more snow than that but it ain't gonna melt this
afternoon.  It's currently 10 degrees with a wind-chill advisory.

The thought of sailing the Rhodes with ice and snow on it just doesn't
compute.  Even for a polar bear like me.  How much has to accumulate before
its weight makes any difference in the handling?  Not that I'm any too
anxious to find out first hand.  I want you to do it and report back.  8-)

Slim