[Rhodes22-list] Economics - TV Worth Watching

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Feb 1 20:44:31 EST 2007

Elle,
If you only knew how true it is in SC. This place is truly a vaccuum, a
giant sucking black hole......an empty bottle of rum..........you get the
picture. My favorite watering hole was closed today due to inclement weather, so  I'm
stuck at home drinking my private stock. Go figure, a bar closed because of
bad weather. What is the world coming to?

Rummy....going back to the den to watch Jon Stewart, we TIVO the program
"Daily".