[Rhodes22-list] Economics - strictly sail

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 1 20:16:59 EST 2007

Rik,

    Elton was indeed there today.  I didn't get your note until this
evening. I
hope that someone going on Saturday can convey your greetings.
Evidently
he arrived a bit late due to "white out" conditions near Mishuwaka and
the
boat still needed a bit of cleaning due to the road salt.  Early
practice for
spring commissioning.

Ron