[Rhodes22-list] Yamaha 9.9 Info

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Feb 2 08:53:45 EST 2007

Captain Rummy:

     You quickly glossed over two of the bigger facts.  First the brand is
Yamaha and not Tohotsu.  Second they are four cycle and not two cycle
engines.  All the lovers of 9.9 four cycle swear by them or swear at them.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
addendum:  A warning about the danger of dihydrogen monoxide. This
colorless, odorless, and tasteless substance results in thousands of deaths
every year. You should stay away from it as far as possible.