[Rhodes22-list] Katrina Update

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Sat Feb 3 09:20:05 EST 2007

All,

Lest anyone be thinking that Slim is alone in his thoughts,
I'll raise my hand and back him.

Bring the boots home, and send snipers (and, if necessary,
bombers) after the bad guys abroad.  Any - repeat, any -
nation that harbors terrorists does not have national
sovereignty, it has a national disease.  We should help
them cure it, not invade them.

The Shrub's cowboy approach, where he comes in with guns
ablaze and expects people to welcome him like the Lone
Ranger, has not worked, does not work, and will not work.

/Robert