[Rhodes22-list] Super Bowl

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 3 21:47:49 EST 2007

Who can deny the forces of deep dish pizza and Vienna hot dogs?
Mike Royko (RIP) once said that in Indiana there are two major
cities.  You can be bored to death in Indianapolis or receive multiple
gunshot words in Gary (by the way, where my wife is from). Does
such a place deserve a Super Bowl?

The gods of Ditka, Sayers, Payton, and hizzhonor can't be denied.
Besides god has to make up for the cruel joke he played on us
Cubs fans in 2005.

bear down (they have a much better song too - do the colts have one?)

Ron