[Rhodes22-list] Katrina Update

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 23:20:01 EST 2007

Dave,

You are so full of shit.  Coordinate it with my schedule and I will get you
here. I'm flying home tomorrow. I'll be happy to fly you here  next week to
do some work.  You speak of theories but you have no idea of reality.  I'll
show you reality.  Get off your ass and come down here to to the scene of
the destruction.  Until then, you are all mouth and no action.  Put up or
shut up!  Spend one weekend pounding nails and then you will have some
credibility.  Until then, sell your  ideas in China.  Don't try it with the
Chinese I know, you'll get one meal and an ear full of how full of shit you
are.  I'm being redundant, forgive me. Let me state this clearly, you don't
know Jack Shit about what the whole Gulf situation is about, but if you are
the least bit curious, I'll arrange your education (minus the  heavy
equipment operators) .

Brad