[Rhodes22-list] Katrina Update

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 10:31:13 EST 2007

Wally,

Are you a "the glass is half empty" kinda guy when you're out making sales
calls?

The market is what the market is, and right now it is damn good.  My home
value isn't falling, it wasn't overinflated to begin with.  My savings rate
is still good (having a Chinese wife doesn't hurt) and we're agressively
paying off debt.

These are personal decisions.  I don't want or need a nanny government to
tell me what to do.  Inflation is low, market returns are good, unemployment
is at record lows (and good help difficult to find) - how much good news
does one need to cheer up?

But if you really feel that things are bad, buck up!  Hillary and Obama are
on the way with a chicken for every pot!  Maybe you're right, W is
responsible for every little thing that's wrong with every little misery in
life.  Thank goodness for elections, assuming you believe in elections.
Apparently you don't if you're an Iraqi.

Gone flying, have a nice day!

Brad