[Rhodes22-list] Slim Answer revisited

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 15:41:25 EST 2007

Ed,

Global warming is no longer a mystery, I discovered the source today!  My
brother and I stopped by World Headquarters of a contractor friend of ours
(another trailer) on the way to the airport and he was BBQing briskets and
boiling shrimp.  There were about a dozen folks huddled around a kerosene
heater outside drinking beer and preparing themselves for the game.  I came
real close to calling home and faking bad weather but Fan is too smart for
that.  It may be wasteful but it sure was nice and toasty if you stayed
within five feet of the heater.

Brad