[Rhodes22-list] Paul Grandholm has snow up the ass.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Feb 4 17:20:31 EST 2007

I have been watching the small southeast corner of Lake Michigan for the
past week or so. Paul Grandholm lives in that area and told me Friday that they
have received 50 inches of lake effect snow since last Saturday. It's been a
long time since I've seen that much snow. I wonder if we could get Paul to
post  some pictures. It currently is still snowing with no relief in site. I sure
hope  he has a good supply of rum and coke for the duration.

_http://wwwa.accuweather.com/radar-large.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=0sit
e=US_&zipcode=54660&level=state&type=SIR&anim=0&site=MI_
(http://wwwa.accuweather.com/radar-large.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=0site=US_&zipcode=54660&l
evel=state&type=SIR&anim=0&site=MI) _

Rummy