[Rhodes22-list] A mayonnaise jar, some golf balls, some sandand two cups of coffee

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Feb 5 09:09:55 EST 2007

The great thing about the boat is that an old one is just as much fun as
a new one--it's just a question of amenities.

New boats take less time to care for, everything is exactly the way you
want it, a new boat is custom built for you and has little features you
will enjoy every day.

The cost over time is not significant whether you get an old one or a
new one.  Both boats will hold their value if you ever want to get rid
of either one.

If the money is available, and you eventually get a new boat, you will
always wonder why you didn't do so sooner.

If you decide now you want a new boat there will probably be many boats
ahead of yours.  Stan really does custom build each boat to order.  Go
over the various decisions carefully.  Give him plenty of time to build
your boat to your exact specifications at his exact quality.

Either way, you can't lose.

Bill Effros