[Rhodes22-list] Bill's Bahamas Adventure -- Day 9

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Feb 5 09:20:41 EST 2007

No, Bill, take your time, do it right, give us something to look forward to.

I'm actually several days behind right now because I've been busy.  But
the days are sitting on my computer and I dole them out to myself as a
treat for completing something I don't want to do.

While the Bahamas are exotic, I'd be interested in other sailing
grounds, and other people's adventures as well.  Lake Hartwell is exotic
to me.   Before PDF, almost all adventures were posted to the list as
text files. Now that we've seen Chris's trip and Bill's trip we're
hungering for a good tale well told, and many on this list probably have
them.

Rummy, what have you been up to?

The day-at-a-time format makes the project far less daunting.

Thank you to all who have taken the time to spin these yarns for the
rest of us.

Bill Effros