[Rhodes22-list] Bill's Bahamas Adventure -- Day 9

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Feb 5 09:37:08 EST 2007

Bill,
I'm not going to bite on that bait. Lake Hartwell exotic? I think not. It's
actually been very windy here lately and not nice for sailing. Sunday saw
steady  winds at 24 with gusts of 36. If it was 80 degrees out, yes, I'd be out
sailing,  but not in 40 degree weather. While I'm waiting for our two months of
winter to  pass, I spend my time at the "Drop Anchor" bar. Now that's an
exotic place for  sure. Maybe I should take some pictures of the local characters
and post to the  list?

Rummy