[Rhodes22-list] Super Bowl

Slim stevenalm at comcast.net
Mon Feb 5 15:36:02 EST 2007

Rob,

No, not the dancers.  It was a husband and wife sax and trumpet players but
I didn't see them.  I'm sure they were not part of the big marching band and
it was hard to tell from listing because there were so many horns, so we're
a little disappointed they didn't get on camera.  But I loved the show
anyway.  Who's cooler than Prince?

Slim