[Rhodes22-list] Claude and Trailer for sail, +addendum

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Feb 6 04:12:15 EST 2007

Claude:

I can make UNC Chapel Hill in about 4 hours 15 minutes from Greenville, SC
in a car.  I am about 35 minutes from Rummy's house without traffic.

Make sure that you grease the bearings.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  Chinese discription of Brad Haslett "He who exercises government
by means of his virtue may be compared to the north polar star, which keeps
its place and all the stars turn towards it. -Confucius, philosopher and
teacher (c. 551-478 BCE) "