[Rhodes22-list] R22 trailer for sale

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Tue Feb 6 09:36:43 EST 2007

Rob,

Yes, a Trailmaster.  One coupler is for the road and actuates the brakes.
The other is for backing up.  When in boat yard remove two bolts and change
the couplers to enable backing up without the brakes locking.   My 2003
Triad accomplishes the backup lockout with a disconnect in the hydraulic
line -- a little more elegant for a lot more money.

PT