[Rhodes22-list] KFC sign

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 08:35:40 EST 2007

Elle,

That reminds me of the first revenue we earned on the coast.  There were
tens of thousands of frozen chickens that washed on shore from refrigerated
containers at the docks.  My son ran a skid-steer for an environmental
company for three days.  The first day's briefing went like this:

"OK, men, you've heard of KFC, well this is operation LFC - LOTS OF F%#KING
CHICKENS!

The job shut down on the third day for soil tests.  When it started again a
month later there wasn't a dead chicken to be found but lots of overstuffed
dogs!

Brad