[Rhodes22-list] BS Bingo (for teachers)

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 6 09:55:13 EST 2007

Brad,

  None of those would have gone over very well in the Northern VA system I was in...the old 'paperback-in-the -notebook' was my mainstay...it was easy to listen w/one ear & read w/ two eyes & a brain (the in-services didn't require the brain!)

  the others would have gained a verbal slap-down & a letter in the file....

  PTL I'm outta there!

  elle

Brad Haslett <flybrad at gmail.com> wrote:
  Elle,

Been a bit busy and skipped over this thread the first time. Here is
another approach - just walk out. Works for me. Just make sure you get on
the sign in sheet so you get paid. Your boss will find you a few days later
and ask, "why did you leave the meeting?"

First answer: I was full of shit and had physiological issues to deal with.

Second answer: You were full of shit and I couldn't take it any more.

Third answer: There was so much bullshit floating around the room I
couldn't breathe.

I've done that my whole career as an educator and it hasn't failed me yet!
It also keeps you from being assigned "special projects".

Brad