[Rhodes22-list] KFC sign

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 6 11:50:54 EST 2007

Rik,

  Thanks for the 'offer,'...but no thanks. I'm a warm weather gal through & through..

  Think Bahamas....

  Bill...when's our next installment?? We're freezing here!

  elle

  Rik Sandberg <sanderico at earthlink.net> wrote:
  Elle,

UH..... if your boats are still floating in soft water ..... it ain't
cold yet.

C'mon up and learn a little something about cold and the damned fools
who live in it. It's warmed up to 1F here, almost feels like shirt
sleeve weather compared to the last few days :)

Rik