[Rhodes22-list] Carlin and Sis - questioned

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 16:57:30 EST 2007

Robert,

I did the homework.  Frankly, Carlin probably didn't write it.  You can find
a number of other sources that quote he did write it, or didn't.  That
doesn't change the value of the message.  I haven't been to a Sunday sermon
in thirty years because I had a 'rats ass' interest in the message, but a
pastor friend of mine is preaching on 'Carlins' message next Sunday and I
promised to be there. What part of the message do you disagree with?

Brad