[Rhodes22-list] Carlin and Sis - questioned

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Feb 7 04:54:43 EST 2007

Captain Rummy:

     All Slim said was, "OK, maybe I do drink and smoke too much
but I'm working on that."  He did not say he was quiting.  However, he is
getting older and maybe wiser?  Maybe he is questioning the effect of second
hand smoke at home?  Having seen what I have seen in the medical field and
knowing the influence of the the Tobacco industry, I am willing to bet that
there is a significant correlation between second hand smoke and breast
cancer.  However, that study will never be done.  So maybe Slim is just
thinking outloud.