[Rhodes22-list] Carlin and Sis - questioned - now Tenzin Gyatso

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Wed Feb 7 08:17:27 EST 2007

Slim -

I love the sentiments in your contribution, and agree
that they are much more positive than the piece falsely
attributed to George Carlin - but:

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/dalai.asp

Sorry, Slim.  While I have immense respect for the 14th
Dalai Lama, and could imagine him saying some of these
things, some others are not of his mind.

/Robert