[Rhodes22-list] Carlin and Sis - questioned - now Tenzin Gyatso

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 07:53:37 EST 2007

I can't remember if this was previously posted but the timing is right for
it again.  Brad

-----------------------

*George W. Bush Meets Moses*

George W. Bush was walking through an airport last week, when he saw an old
man with white hair, a long white beard, wearing a long white robe and
holding a staff. He walked up to the man, who was staring at the ceiling,
and "Excuse me sir, aren't you Moses?"

The man stood perfectly still and continued to stare at the ceiling, saying
nothing. Again, George W. asked, a little louder this time, "Excuse me sir,
aren't you Moses?" Again, the old man stared at the ceiling motionless
without saying a word. George W. tried a third time, louder yet. "Excuse me
sir, aren't you Moses?" Again, no movement or words from the old man. He
continued to stare at the ceiling.

One of George W's aides asked him if there was a problem, and George W.
said, "Either this man is deaf or extremely rude. I have asked him three
times if he was Moses, and he has not answered me yet." To which the man,
still staring at the ceiling finally replied to the aide, "I can hear him
and yes, I am Moses, but the last time I spoke to a bush, I spent 40 years
wandering in the wilderness."