[Rhodes22-list] River of Ice

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 08:46:12 EST 2007

I just ASS-U-MEd when you said running around ...

Our home in Massachussets the prevous owners put out
"meddow in a can" (wild flower seeds - a.k.a. weeds
according to our neighbors -which attacked their lawns)
throughout the back yard.   Made for a pretty spring (MA
has a yucky Spring, but makes up for it in the FALL - about
6 weeks later).  But they quickly lost their bloom and just
became a haven for snakes, and ticks.

I'm looking forward to the web site

take care and happy photography

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200702/07/RiverofIce.jpg