[Rhodes22-list] MONITORING LIST

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Feb 8 18:41:10 EST 2007

Jay,

If you setup an email "filter" (a "mail rule" in Outlook Express) you can
send all of the "political crap" to the deleted items folder (or set the
rule to actually delete the mail), bypassing your inbox.  Most posters try
to place a qualifier in the subject line for this very purpose.  If you wish
to bypass the political commentary, simply create a rule to delete all mail
with a subject line containing "political" and a sender address containing
"rhodes22-list".  That should do it, if the poster adheres to the rules.  At
the very least, it will substantially cut down on the unwanted traffic to
your inbox.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)

From: "JbTek" <j.bulfer at jbtek.com> Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 6:20 PM