[Rhodes22-list] MONITORING LIST

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 16:53:40 EST 2007

Hi, Jay,

Welcome to 'da list.' You'll learn a myriad of things
here...and some of it may even relate to
sailing....you may have to duck, sometimes, when the
fur starts flying...!

The list certainly is well worth the price of
admission...!

Here's hoping there's a Rhodes in your future....

elle
1992 r/c R-22 "Watermusic"