[Rhodes22-list] MONITORING LIST

Jay Bulfer j.bulfer at jbtek.com
Thu Feb 8 19:25:04 EST 2007

I'm an Arizona native. I'm not Indian, I was just born here. I own  a sheetmetal fabrication shop called "Just bent Technology". My son & I are the workforce, My wife does the book keeping. She's the one that pointed me to the Rhodes 22. I like what I've seen but don't know much about sailboats, I've only been sailing a few times but that's all it took.

    Jb
jbtek.com