[Rhodes22-list] MONITORING LIST

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 20:56:39 EST 2007

second that but in a final blow to those nummies running our country i have a question. when are they going to be straight with us about how dirty our hands are in this debacle. we have a commercial running here in texas that puts a 10 year old boy in front of the camera telling us how when he grows up he's gonna be a man of his word and a square shooter. well, i sure wish someone would fess up. texas is gettin' a bad name.

JbTek <j.bulfer at jbtek.com> wrote:  This is what I'm looking for, not all that political crap.

Jay Bulfer
Phoenix, AZ