[Rhodes22-list] Jay Bulfer, Captain Rummy asked, " What larger trailerable?"

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 15:20:21 EST 2007

So Russ

If, Bulldog is forsale, are you moving up to the Seaward
32?

"Russell Miller" <re.miller at att.net>
To: "The Rhodes 22 mail list" <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Jay Bulfer, Captain Rummy
asked, " What larger trailerable?"
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 13:49:05 -0500

TOOTLE (ED)

Au contraire!!!  Thou shalt not write with authority when
one does not have the facts!!  There are at least two lager
trailerables - one is the Seaward 26Rk and the other is the
Seaward Eagle 32RK.  Now, admittedly, the Eagle requires
some special consideration to trailer since it requires a
three axle trailer and weighs about 10K.  The 26RK, which
we currently own and Elton had one which he sold, is as
readily trailerable as the R22.

With that said, we will be selling our Seaward and any
interested if a FULLY equipped 26RK including Head, Shower,
2 Cyl. Yanmar, Air Conditioning should feel free to contact
us.

Russ
S/V Bulldog

HADZ (a.k.a. joe)

"That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is... is freedom."
-- Captain Jack Sparrow