[Rhodes22-list] Jay Bulfer, Captain Rummy asked, " What largertrailerable?"

Russell Miller re.miller at att.net
Sat Feb 10 19:30:13 EST 2007

Why - getting too old - health problems used only 2 weekends last summer,
going for surgery in April, who knows.

Like - most everything especially the head and the cabin space and the
inboard diesel sleeps 4 in V-berth, 1 on settee, 1 in stern quarter berth.
Could use the other side of the settee for a small one to sleep, our
youngest granddaughter  sleeps there.

Not like - Wish it had roller furling main,  missed that from the Rhodes.

For those interested there is a Seaward forum at Trailer Sailor the site is

bbs.trailersailor.com/forums/seaward/index.cgi

Russ