[Rhodes22-list] Bob Keller? Joe H??

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 17:03:51 EST 2007

Doh!

I've been collecting these articles since day 5 (don't have
1 through 4), buy putting them in a special folder in
yahoo.  I planned to read them later.

Based upon some of the surounding text in the emails, I was
under the impression Bill was a Rhodes owner that had
rented a boat in the Bahamas.

What I was in search of was the continuation of a story I
happened to read several months ago BEFORE I joinded the
list!

After opening the latest pdf, It appears these are the same
guys!  So I should assume there was a break in the
produciton of these chapters?  The first one I recall was
before I joined the this list, was about crossing the Gulf
Stream.  Then nothing, until 08-Jan-07, so I assumed the
08-Jan-07 thread was a different adventure by different
people.  Now I know better, and I assume I'll find the
first four days hiding in the archives?

Thanks Ed, I wouldn't have stumbled upon this fact possibly
for another two weeks!

Thanks for setting me straight!

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2007-February/038279.html