[Rhodes22-list] Joseph Hadzima & Dana 24

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 11 10:15:30 EST 2007

Ed,
Reason I ask is that I remember there being a Flicka (20') at the BW Marina.
  The Dana is a much bigger version and while I'm sure it could be
trailered, it's big...

Looks to be a great day in Savannah today with sunny and 65 degrees.  I'll
be getting out with the wife for an afternoon sail in Sunbury.  Only three
more weeks in Feb and we go back to daylight savings on March 11!!  Yippee.
BK