[Rhodes22-list] Not Dana 24 not Flicka but Pacific Seacraft 25

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 09:42:06 EST 2007

once more in English this time ...
please replace my second sentance in my last message with
the following

And here I thought Jay KNEW what HE was talking about ..

http://www.dreamcatcheryachts.com/pacific_seacraft/dana/index.html

> and here I thought Jay knen what hew was talking about
> :-)
>

> --- Tootle <ekroposki at charter.net> wrote:
>

> > Bob:
> >
> >       It is a Pacific Seacraft 25.  From front it looks
> > like Dana but it is
> > double ender like Flicka.  It is not shown nor
> > acknowledged on Pacific
> > Seacraft website.
> >
> > Ed K
> >

> > Tootle wrote:
> > >
> > > Bob,
> > >
> > >      There used to be a Flicka just down from me and
> > another on "C" dock.
> > > The one on C may still be there.  This boat is on
> 'B',
> > just accross and
> > > down a couple from me.  It is labeled a Pacific
> > Seacraft and I think it
> > > iis bigger than the Flicka, specially longer.  But it
> > is a double ender
> > > like the ficka.  Their site does not show any other
> > double ender so it may
> > > be a flicka.  But I keep thinking it is bigger and
> > different from the
> > > Flicka that used to dock down from me.  Maybe it is
> > because it look at it
> > > from the back instead of the front.  I will ask
> again.
> > I was on a Dana in
> > > North Carolina about five years ago, and this boat
> > reminds me of it, but
> > > maybe because it is Pacific Seacraft.
> > >
> > > Ed K
> > > Greenville, SC, USa

> > (20') at the BW
> sure
> > it could be

> > and 65 degrees.
> in
> > Sunbury.  Only
> > on March 11!!

> 24

> > is one accross the
> > water and puts it on
> Florida
> > for  a couple of
> > axle and his tow

> > reputation for good

> > that his wife went
> > the middle of the
> > lake
> > main sail.  I have
> > seen
> > boat, it moves at my

> > Dana 24.  The only
> > one person to hide
> > cruise, then you

> > Annapolis or Oriental
> > years old.

> > moved.

> > Nabble.com.

> > www.rhodes22.org/list

> > Entertainment Guide to
> > the
> >

>>>http://movies.msn.com/movies/oscars2007/?icid=ncoscartagline1

> > www.rhodes22.org/list

> list
> > with Windows Live

> > www.rhodes22.org/list

=== message truncated ===

HADZ (a.k.a. joe)

"That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is... is freedom."
-- Captain Jack Sparrow