[Rhodes22-list] Will Barry - Thank You

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Feb 12 05:39:53 EST 2007

Will:

     Thank you for your comments.

      Please understand that I do not want to get into a war of words with
you, I respect your opinion too much.  I would only like to point out one
minor error in your statement.  You said, “Making such an uneducated and
downright wrong statement to someone inquiring as to his range of
possibilities.”  I might not be so uneducated and lack relevant experience
as you imagine.  Nuff said.

      Furthermore, because of your expertise and experience it would be
appropriate for you “to elaborate the finer points” on this list.  Will,
your insight would be appreciated and welcome by many others on this list.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA