[Rhodes22-list] Don't Piss Off Engineers

Thena Carville thenacarville at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 12 09:28:12 EST 2007

Slim,
....could have been my favorite part of the check.....since it was the only
part I truly understood....heh heh....

another difference between physicists and engineers.....

if you place a beautiful, naked woman in the center of a room with a
physicist and an engineer and tell them they can only move half the distance
between them and the woman every hour, the physicist gets frustrated and
leaves saying "I will never get there"....the engineer stays and says "I can
get close enough"....

Thena