[Rhodes22-list] Musings from the Marina OR Entry for the Worst non-fiction writing award

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 10:39:12 EST 2007

Dan,

  The 'Musings' are a function of the boredom factor: we'll just have to see. There area at least two more days this week that are looking good right now for 'The Muse." If there are enough groans & pleas of 'NO more!" then I'll deign to do at least one other...!

  elle

Dan B <danbford at yahoo.com> wrote:
  So, Elle,
Are you going to write us daily musing? ... with pictures?

As I sit hear watching the snow fall on this Michigan winter day (synonym for dreary), trying to get up the courage to trudge out into the 15 degree temperatures, your somewhat melancholy musing, still glimmers with the brightness of boating, the scent of head fresheners and the sparkle of stainless.

Thanks for the pleasant diversion. And, hope you dodge the freezing rain; that is the worst! We had freezing rain, here about two weeks ago, leaving a lot of people without power for many days in freezing temperatures.There is still a coating of ice burdening trees and buildings, since the warmest it has been since the rain, is about 25 degrees.

Dan B
SV QOL