[Rhodes22-list] GB27

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Tue Feb 13 13:46:33 EST 2007

Stan, Rhodies:

I love the curves on my  R22!!  If  I end up needing more room in my
boat (when it finally launches this Spring)  I will buy a dingy and
put the extra noisy passengers in that:)
  Lou

>Rummy,
>
>My impression also, very large, although without the R22 flared
>hull.  I wonder what the talking points would be in distinguishing
>from other similar hulls.  The R22 distinctions are so clear, even
>to a novice.  There are alot of variables is getting a G27 venture
>underway, so I imagine this will generate much interesting
>discussion on the board.
>
>I'd imagine the sense of a G27 meeting in Edenton so Stan could
>provide much of the needed filler from his startup experience with
>the R22, and now the G27.  Who else could expand on the
>manufacturing, financing, and marketing like Stan has been able to
>over mny decades?
>
>Art

  Do you believe the 9/11 Commission's findings or are you in the 49%
of  New Yorkers who don't believe the report and want another
investigation?

  ASK QUESTIONS / DEMAND ANSWERS
  visit any one of these sites for more information.
http://911source.org

   http://www.reopen911.org/

      http://www.loosechange911.com

         http://scholarsfor911truth.org

            http://911truth.org

           http://www.911blogger.com

                    http://911independentcommission.org/questions

                 911  WAS AN INSIDE JOB.  YOUR CIVIL LIBERTIES ARE IN PERIL.