[Rhodes22-list] Punctuation

Slim stevenalm at comcast.net
Tue Feb 13 16:11:12 EST 2007

Brad,

I was trying to make a "pun" on "punctuation" which Elle pointed out is the
lowest form of humor, and we all know that when it comes to "humor,", (I
proudly admit,) there's no one lower than I.

(And by the way, isn't it two words, and spelled "Feng Shui?").  Nor should
you use apostrophes in lieu of quotation marks.

"Slim"
{The "punctuation police"}