[Rhodes22-list] Bottom Paint - reply to Bill and Bud

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Feb 14 06:30:23 EST 2007

Bill and Bud:

    How many coats?  Depends if you use brush or roller.  More than three if
you use roller.  The small 6" rollers work real good.  If using a two part
paint, remember to mix only enough that you can do before it kicks.

     My Rhodes has Interlux -- the expensive stuff -- If you do your own
painting consider using:
http://www.bluewatermarinepaint.com/  --  COPPER PRO SCX 67™ BOOSTED
ABLATIVE  The following information should not be read by environmental
nuts:>

consider adding pure copper additive to the above which is available from:
http://www.epoxyproducts.com/2_fillers.html

I did not tell you this...

Harry P Jones III