[Rhodes22-list] HR 27 picture of shell

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 11:13:26 EST 2007

sounds like you're looking for a rtirement income - minor
investment .. .someone else makes decisions, and you go
sailing :-)

Sounds like the perfect setup to me!!!

http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_gratitude&FORM=WLMTAG

> www.rhodes22.org/list

> www.rhodes22.org/list

HADZ (a.k.a. joe)

"That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is... is freedom."
-- Captain Jack Sparrow