[Rhodes22-list] Bottom Paint

Slim stevenalm at comcast.net
Wed Feb 14 14:23:15 EST 2007

Yes, ablative paint does slough off--that's why you use it.  Everything
else, such as marine growth sloughs off with it and your bottom stays clean.
A little may scuff off from the very front of the bunks if you trailer a lot
but that's why you repaint every year or two or three.  A non-ablative paint
will be much harder to clean after it's been in the water for any length of
time.

Slim