[Rhodes22-list] HR 27 picture of shell

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Feb 14 21:01:49 EST 2007

Dave,
There are a lot of questions and right now few answers. The reason to build
the R27 would be simple to state because a lot of R22 owners want all the
goodies that we have become accustomed to in the R22 that are not available in
any other boat, in totality. Only Stan listens to his buyers and understands
what makes us tick. I would like a larger boat simply for the amenities, but do
 not want to give up anything. I sail a lot single handed and want to
continue  being able to do so.

Rummy