[Rhodes22-list] HR 27 picture of shell

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 14 21:35:46 EST 2007

Dave,
Keep asking.  Your question is the first one that needs to be asked, like what is the market and why?  What total investment would be necessary to begin above and beyond the molds, which Stan already has?
Stan has grown the premier boat in the 22' league, few surprises and few intrigues, yet still a challenge to move enough volume.  What margin is possible in a very competitive market?  Stan can demand his R22 margins based on the near flawless and unique design.  Could the GB27?  It doesn't hurt to look at the negatives, a good investment option will take the heat.
Art