[Rhodes22-list] Bottom Paint

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 15 10:31:08 EST 2007

Art, I can answer that.  I had to strip down to fibreglass.  This took 26
man hours.  Two guys working 3 - 4 hours at a time.  You cant go at it for
more than a few hours with out your arm falling off.  The barrier coat weint
on in a couple hours and took a day to cure.  Then the bottom paint went on
about 45 min a coat.  Call in favors, get help and use a RESPORATOR.  Bob
Weber