[Rhodes22-list] HR 27 picture of shell

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Thu Feb 15 12:17:58 EST 2007

Dave,

I do not decide if a boat will sell.  I leave that to the market.  We are
continually asked if we make the Rhodes 22 a little larger.   We have lost
endless sales to those who found it a little too small - particularly from
basketball players.

the boat is about 27 feet long and 8 and 1/2 feet wide (to be legally
trailed) and we hope it will float in about 2 feet of water and don't know
the weight.

Hayden's 27 trawler lists in the 70s and the Seaward 26, while starting in
the 30s ends up in the 60s  so we have to be in this range.   Of course some
day we will have recycled versions for half the price.

The compelling edge might have to come from our copy and promoting style.

ss