[Rhodes22-list] Trailer tag

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 15 13:10:34 EST 2007

Claude,
Registration is easier in Georgia than in most other states.  Even if you do not have a Trailer Mfg #, just take the Bill of Sale, notarized probably a help, to DMV and pay your bucks.  They will ask worth, anticipate $100-200 is normal, and they will give you a VIN, if needed, on a small tag you fasten to the body of the trailer.  Call me at 404 295-7777 at any time - I'm always looking for a reason to be at the lake.
Chow,
Art