[Rhodes22-list] Trailer tag

ccc974 at comcast.net ccc974 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 16 16:02:01 EST 2007

Art;

As a matter of fact, I have considered a hard slip.  The reason I am in a wet slip is for the power.  I'm going to give myself six months of sailing to see if it's worth the 2300/yr for the powered slip.  If I can't justify it, I'll try the hard slip.  Given where you are, do you get much road debris on your boat?

Once the temps reach 50 degrees, I'll be ready to sail.

Claude

From: "Arthur H. Czerwonky" <czerwonky at earthlink.net>