[Rhodes22-list] Bill's Bahamas Adventure -- Day 13

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Feb 16 17:30:44 EST 2007

Bill W:

     If you can arrange to come thru Greenville, South Carolina either on a
Friday or Saturday evening I will buy you and your wife dinner at the BBQ in
Pendleton, SC.  I believe that they are open 5-9, no reservations needed.
It is about 45 minutes from Greenville, about 20 minutes from Rummy.  The
atmosphere is upcountry Carolina, which is different from Chicago, and other
foreign places.
See:http://www.cellartastings.com/en/restaurant-guide/sc/pendleton/just-more-barbeque/1124028511.html

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA